Solar Display &
Solar scoreboard for Webdyn Datalogger
With Webdyn, system operators and installers have access to the most important data of their photovoltaic system at any time. When it comes to analysing measured values or visualising yields, the Webdyn series leaves almost nothing to be desired.
Solar displays can retrieve the data from the Webdyn datalogger and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with datalogger or components from Webdyn, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the datalogger or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
You'll need a monitoring portal to use Webdyn datalogger. Webdyn don't provides a own portal. This Portal should be based on FTP and be able to handle CSV files.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
|P.: +33 1 39 04 29 40
Communication between Webdyn datalogger and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the Webdyn datalogger to the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the Monitoring Portal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following Webdyn products are compatible
All Webdyn datalogger are visualised via a external monitoring portal:
- All Webdyn datalogger and communication products
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the Monitoring Portal :
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via external Monitoring portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the Monitoring Portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.