Solar display &
Solar dashboard for 3E SynaptiQ solar monitoring
Solar displays can retrieve the data from the SynaptiQ portal and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with 3E inverters or components, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual and total yield)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
An overview of the various display options can be found here:
Kalkkaai 6 Quai à la Chaux
1000 Brussels, Belgium
|P: +32 (0) 2 217 58 68
F: +32 (0) 2 219 79 89
Communication between 3E SynaptiQ and Solar Display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the Tigo® optimisers to the Tigo monitoring portal on the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the 3E SynaptiQ portal and generates a slideshow that you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display accesses the data of the Solarfox web server via the Internet and displays the data as a slideshow in a visually appealing way. To do this, the display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
Visualisation via 3E SynaptiQ Portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the 3E SynaptiQ portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display across different manufacturers.