Solarfox® Solar Display &
SAJ Solar Solar Monitoring
Solar display for SAJ solar monitoring
For the use of a Solarfox® display to visualise the energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with SAJ Solar inverters, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the SAJ Solar monitoring and the Solarfox display. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
GUANGZHOU SANJING ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
|P: + 86 20 6660 0073 / 6660 8560
F: + 86 20 6660 8589
Communication between SAJ Solar and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The SAJ Solar inverter converts solar energy into alternating current.
- The yielded information is transmitted directly from the SAJ Solar micro-inverters to the SAJ Solar monitoring portal on the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server is able to receive the monitoring data and generates a slideshow that you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display accesses the data of the Solarfox web server via the Internet and displays the data in a slideshow as a visually appealing way. To do this, the display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
SAJ solar monitoring and combination with other systems
The Solarfox system is not only compatible with SAJ Solar, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems from different manufacturers.