Solar display &
Solar dashboard for Skytron energy
Solar displays from Solarfox® can call up the data directly from skytron energy's PVGuard® SCADA software and are therefore compatible with all variants.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system, the only requirement is an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
skytron energy® GmbH
|Tel. +49 30 338 430 0
Fax +49 30 338 430 99
Communication between Skytron energy and Solarfox® display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transmitted directly from the inverter or Skytron data logger to the Internet.
- The data is sent to the PVGuard® WebPortal.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in skytron energy's PVGuard® SCADA software and generates a slideshow that you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following Skytron energy products are compatible
Inverter data is visualised via the PVGuard® SCADA software.
The following data can be displayed:
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via skytron energy's PVGuard control room platform and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the skytron energy PVGuard® control room platform, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.