Solar display &
Solar display for REFUsol inverters
Solar large displays from Solarfox can call up the data directly from the REFUlog portal, making it completely independent of the location of the photovoltaic system.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with inverters or components from REFUsol, only an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN is required. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
An overview of the various display options can be found here:
|REFU Elektronik GmbH
|Tel. +49 7121 4332 0
Fax +49 7121 4332 140
Communication between REFUlog portal and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transmitted directly from the inverter to the Internet. (Of course you can also use a data logger, e.g. from Solar-log or Meteocontrol.)
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, our web server accesses the data in the REFUlog portal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. To do this, the solar display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following REFUsol products are compatible
Solarfox is currently unable to visualize data that is to be retrieved directly via the Refusol portal.
This was possible in the past, but Refusol does not currently have a suitable interface for data retrieval.
According to our information stand, the Refusol portal will not be further developed in this respect.
Alternative possibility for data visualization of Refusol inverters:
Variant 1) Use of the third party portal Smartblue
Variant 2) Use of the third-party portal Plexlog
Variant 3) Use of an external data logger such as Solar-Log, Meteocontrol or PowerDog
For variants 1 and 2, the inverters must be configured accordingly and the data must be sent to one of the portals mentioned. Solarfox can then retrieve and visualise the data.
The following data can be displayed:
- Visualisation of performance and yield
- Further data on request
It does not matter how large your system is or how high the nominal output (kWp) of the system is. Solarfox does not charge any monthly or annual fees.
REFUlog portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is the ideal supplement to the system monitoring through the REFUlog portal. It is also compatible with numerous other solar monitoring systems and data loggers such as Solar-log, Meteocontrol, Kaco Powador, etc. It can display several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.