Solar display &
Solar dashboard for SolarMax monitoring components
The SolarMax WebXP data logger works with the so-called push e-mail method. The data logger sends an e-mail with the yielded information to a specified e-mail address. These data can then be evaluated by the Solarfox system .
With SolarMax system, operators and installers have access to the most important data of your photovoltaic system at any time.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with inverters or components from SolarMax , the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
An overview of the various display options can be found here:
SolarMax Sales and Service GmbH
Zur Schönhalde 10
|Tel. +49 3733 50784 0
Fax: +49 3733 50784 99
Communication between SolarMax and Solarfox-display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the data logger SolarMax WebXP to the Internet and transferred to the Solarfox web server via push e-mail procedure.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following SolarMax products are compatible
All SolarMax inverters are visualised via the SolarMax WebXP and WebXPN.
- SolarMax WebXP
- SolarMax WebXPN
- The data logger requires an Internet connection and must transmit the data to the Solarfox server via push e-mail. Solarfox provides you with an e-mail address for this purpose .
The following data can be displayed:
- Visualization of power and power yield
- further data on request
Visualisation via SolarMax Portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the SolarMax portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.