Solarfox® display &
Danfoss Solar Monitoring
Display for Danfoss solar monitoring
Most Danfoss inverters already have an integrated data logger. Danfoss ControlSmart™ function provides access to all relevant parameters of the photovoltaic system and a convenient overview of system performance. The data is transmitted via Ethernet (Internet) to the Danfoss monitoring portal. The data can be transferred in parallel via FTP push to the Solarfox system via the Internet.
For the use of a Solarfox® display to visualise the energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is therefore compatible with any photovoltaic system with Danfoss inverters, all that is required is an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the Danfoss monitoring and the Solarfox display. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of power production
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- Information on CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast for the next 3 days
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard view with all information
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
63073 Offenbach am Main
|Tel.: +49 (069) 89020
Fax: +49 (069) 89023-19
Communication between Danfoss and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- Danfoss inverters convert solar energy into alternating current.
- The yielded information is transferred directly from Danfoss inverters to the Internet via FTP upload.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data transmitted via FTP upload and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display accesses the data of the Solarfox web server via the Internet and displays the data in a slideshow as a visually appealing way. To do this, the display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
Danfoss solar monitoring and combination with other systems
The Solarfox system is not only compatible with Danfoss, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems across different manufacturers.