Solar Display &
Solar scoreboard for SOLIDpower monitoring components
With SOLIDpower , system operators and installers have access to the most important data of their system at any time. When it comes to analysing measured values or visualising yields, the SOLIDpower series leaves almost nothing to be desired.
Solar displays can retrieve the data from the SOLIDpower portal and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with inverters or components from SOLIDpower , the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the system or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic/ fuel cell system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
52525 Heinsberg - Germany
|P: +49 (0)2452 153 758
Communication between Plexlog portal and Solarfox display
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the inverter or monitoring component to the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the SOLIDpower Portal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following SOLIDpower products are compatible
All SOLIDpower systems are visualised via the SOLIDpower Portal:
- All SOLIDpower systems and communication products
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the SOLIDpower Portal :
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via SOLIDpower portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the SOLIDpower Portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.