Solar Display &
ENERGYSOFT, THE S4E CLOUD SOLUTION FOR ENERGY MANAGEMENT
Solar scoreboard for Energysoft, S4E monitoring software
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
9 Rue d’Estienne d’Orves
|P.: 02 90 38 06 70
Communication between Energysoft and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the inverter or monitoring component to the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in Energysoft and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the Energysoft:
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via Energysoft and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the Energysoft, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.