Solar display &
Photovoltaic display board for Solar-Log
Solar-Log from the manufacturer Solar-Log GmbH is one of the market-leading systems for system monitoring. Solar-Log is compatible with inverters from more than 80 manufacturers. In addition to an Internet connection, the system offers feed management (power management) and a versatile software environment. Solarlog can record both the power production via RS485 and the power consumption of a building via a so-called S0 interface.
Our large display can call up the data of the Solar-Log and be used with all model variants.
For the use of a large photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN is required on site. This has the advantage that you do not need direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large photovoltaic displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Compatible witch all Solar-Log models
Solarfox displays are compatible with all Solar-Log models.
|Tel. +49 7428 9418 200
Fax +49 7428 9418 280
Communication between Solar-Log and Solar display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The Solar-Log connected to the inverter (e.g. Fronius, Kaco Powador, Solarmax or similar) sends the yielded information directly to the Internet.
- This data is sent to a portal or an FTP server.[nbsp
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following variants are possible:
- Solar-Log WEB Enerest™
- Solar-Log web commercial
- Solar-Log web classic 2
- Solar-Log web classic 1 (selfmade)
- Own FTP-Server (selfmade)
- Transfer to Solarfox FTP server
The size of the system or the nominal system output (kWp) does not play a role here. Solarfox does not charge any monthly or annual fees.
The following values can be displayed:
- Visualisation of performance and yield
- Display of current consumption / own consumption
Note for FTP use
If you decide to transfer via FTP, please note that in principle, Solar-Log only transmits values once a day via FTP transfer. If you wish a more frequent transfer, you can purchase a so-called "extended FTP license" from Solar-Log GmbH. After activation, the data is updated every 15 minutes.
Additionally, you need an FTP server account for the Solarfox display, so that the Solar-Log can also transmit the data to a server. This can be your own FTP server. If you do not have your own FTP server, you can order an FTP account for a one-time activation fee in the Solarfox webshop.
Visualisation via Solar-Log data logger and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display can not only be used with a Solar-Log data logger, but also with other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display. For example, the values of the Solar-Log can be combined with the yields from the SMA portal, Fronius Solar.web, or Kaco Powador portal .