Solar Display &
Victron Energy Solar Monitoring
Solar scoreboard for Victron Energy monitoring components
With Victron Energy , system operators and installers have access to the most important data of their photovoltaic system at any time. When it comes to analysing measured values or visualising yields, the Victron Energy series leaves almost nothing to be desired.
Solar displays can retrieve the data from the Victron Energy portal and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with inverters or components from Victron Energy , the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- Power consumption / internal consumption (optional)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
De Paal 35
1351 JG Almere
|P: +31(0)36 5359700
Communication between Victron Energy portal and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the inverter or monitoring component to the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the Victron Energy Portal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following Victron Energy products are compatible
All Victron Energy inverters are visualised via the Victron Energy Portal:
- All Victron Energy inverters and communication products
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the Victron Energy Portal :
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via Victron Energy portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the Victron Energy Portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.