Solarfox® Solar Display &
Tigo Solar Monitoring
Solar display for Tigo®
The Tigo® products provide plant operators with a cost-effective way to reduce shading problems and improve the overall performance of a solar system. In photovoltaic systems, Tigo® optimises the output per module (solar panel) and provides data at operations management and Leistungsüberwachung at module level. The Tigo® system is approved for inverters from SMA, Fronius, Kaco, Refusol, Solarmax and Steca.
For the use of a Solarfox® display to visualise the energy data of Tigo® you only need an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. The Solarfox system is therefore compatible with any photovoltaic system with Tigo system. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the Tigo® monitoring and the Solarfox display. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
|Tigo Energy Italy Srl
Via Calamandrei 36
|Tel.: +39 345 15 61 331
Communication between Tigo® and Solarfox-display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The Tigo® optimisers measure the module performance.
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the Tigo® optimisers to the Tigo monitoring portal on the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the Tigo Monitoring Portal and generates a slideshow that you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display accesses the data of the Solarfox web server via the Internet and displays the data as a slideshow in a visually appealing way. To do this, the display only needs to retrieve data through the Internet via port 80.
Tigo Solar Monitoring and combination with other systems
The Solarfox system is not only compatible with Tigo, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems across different manufacturers.