Solar Display &
Solar scoreboard for Sungrow monitoring components
With Sungrow, system operators and installers have access to the most important data of their photovoltaic system at any time. When it comes to analysing measured values or visualising yields, the Sungrow series leaves almost nothing to be desired.
Solar displays can retrieve the data from the Sungrow portal and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with inverters or components from Sungrow, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
INGECON SUN Monitor
Immediate access to the PV plant
Thanks to this software, PV plant data can be accessed from any PC with an Internet connection. Its ease of access facilitates owner, installer or promoter plant control through the URL: www.ingeconsunmonitor.com
The data a PV plant owner needs
This software provides information on the PV plant status and production, either in list and graphic format or through an e-mailed production report. Data are recorded and stored throughout the useful life of the inverter.
The App for Smartphone available on the App Store and Google Play
The application INGECON SUN Monitor is already available for iOS and Android in order to facilitate the PV plant access from any Smartphone. It also enables to monitor self-consumption systems, with or without batteries. Thus, it allows for energy consumption, generation and storage system monitoring.
Now available in our training platform more information and videos on how to register and configure solar PV plants and self-consumption installations by using a PC or the smartphone application:
|Sungrow Deutschland GmbH
|Sungrow Deutschland GmbH
Communication between Sungrow portal and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the inverter or monitoring component to the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the Sungrow Portal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following Sungrow products are compatible
All Sungrow inverters are visualised via the Sungrow Portal:
- All Sungrow inverters and communication products
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the Sungrow Portal :
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Further data on request
Visualisation via Sungrow portal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the Sungrow Portal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display from different manufacturers.