Solarfox® Solar Display &
Mage Solar - Solar Monitoring
Solar display for Mage Solar - solar monitoring
For the use of a Solarfox® display to visualise the energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system with Mage Solar inverters, the only requirement being an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the Mage Solar monitoring and the Solarfox display. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
Display options of the solar display
- General information about the photovoltaic system
- Current plant output (plant capacity utilisation)
- Visualisation of the power yield
(daily, monthly, annual, and total yield)
- CO2 avoidance
- Weather forecast
- Sunrise and sunset
- Own information or advertising content (texts and images)
- Dashboard - All information at a glance
- Optional: visitor welcome, videos, PDF files, etc.
Mage Solar GmbH
Gartenstraße 43-1, 72764 Reutlingen, Deutschland
Communication between Mage Solar and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The Mage Solar micro-inverter converts solar energy into alternating current.
- The yielded information is transmitted directly from the Mage Solar micro-inverters to the Mage Solar monitoring portal on the Internet.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the Mage Solar Monitoring Portal and generates a slideshow that you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display accesses the data of the Solarfox web server via the Internet and displays the data as a slideshow in a visually appealing way. To do this, the display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
Mage Solar Solar Monitoring and combination with other systems
The Solarfox system is not only compatible with Mage Solar, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems from different manufacturers.