Solar Display &
Solar dashboard for IBC
Solar displays from Solarfox can call up the data directly from IBC and are therefore compatible with all components.
For the use of a photovoltaic display to illustrate energy data, only an Internet connection is required on site. The system is thus compatible with any photovoltaic system, the only requirement is an Internet connection via LAN or WLAN. This has the advantage that you do not need any direct cabling between the inverter or monitoring components and the large solar displays. This gives you maximum flexibility to select any location for the solar display installation.
IBC SOLAR AG
Am Hochgericht 10
96231 Bad Staffelstein
|Tel. +49 9573 9224 0
Fax +49 9573 9224 111
Communication between IBC and Solarfox display
- The photovoltaic system generates direct current.
- The inverter converts the solar energy into alternating current (solar power).
- The yielded information is transferred directly from the inverter or monitoring component (e.g. webbox, cluster controller) to the Internet.
- This data is sent to the safer'Sun Portal or an FTP server.
- After a Solarfox online account has been created, the Solarfox® web server accesses the data in the IBC Solportal and generates a slideshow which you can configure individually via web browser.
- The Solarfox® display retrieves the data from the web server via the Internet and displays the data in an attractive visual slideshow. For this purpose, the Solarfox display only needs to retrieve data via the Internet through port 80.
The following IBC products are compatible
Inverter data is visualised via the IBC portals
- IBC ServeMaster Datalogger +
- IBC SolGuard Datalogger
The following data can be displayed if the data is available in the Sunnyportal:
- Visualisation of power and power yield
- Display of current consumption / own consumption
- Energy flow and storage state
- Visualisation of energy self-sufficiency
- Further data on request
Visualisation via IBC Solportal and combination with other systems and inverters
A Solarfox display is not only compatible with the IBC Solportal, but also with numerous other solar monitoring systems and can visualise several systems simultaneously on a single display across different manufacturers.