How do I upload my own image?
Select image upload at the right navigation under "wallpaper" and select your desired pictures It should however be Max 3 MB in size. You can upload up to 20 images at the same time.
You have the possibility to upload your own images from your desktop or from your computer and insert it as a background image of slides. Here, you can use E.g. pictures from your digital camera. JPG or PNG files can be uploaded.
The image upload is done in the following order:
- Step: click on the yellow "Image upload" button in the right sidebar. A file browser opens.
- Step: locate the desired photo on your computer and click "Open".
- Step: select the desired image section. The image is automatically cropped to the 16:9 format of the Solarfox display. Then click "Save". You will find the uploaded picture then below the upload button.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use