Can I play TV programs, movie or music files on the display?
The Solarfox monitors have no integrated TV function. However, an external TV tuner and speakers can be connected. With the help of the remote control you can then switch between the TV program and Solarfox content. Also, this change can be done automatically on individual models via the screen timer. Depending on the model, the screens have one or more HDMI ports.
Solarfox displays can also play video files (MP4 - H.264), provided it is a model> = BJ 2017 (Solarfox SC-2000) You can include video files in the Solarfox slideshow as a video sequence. The monitors also have a USB input. In this way it is possible to play video files directly from a USB stick.
The SF-300 and SF-400 series usually have no speakers or are not prepared for playing sound. If you want an audio output on these models, this can be rebuilt or upgraded. If you have any questions about the realization of video and audio material on a Solarfox display, please contact our sales department at email@example.com
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use