Which connections are needed?
Two power connections (230V) as well as an access to the Internet (network cable or a network connection) are required. If there is no network connection at the installation site, but only a power connection, you can use a powerline adapter that sends the network signal via the power line. The devices of the SF-300 series (from BJ 2016) are equipped with an integrated WLAN antenna. For the SF-100 series an optional WLAN stick, available at Solarfox, can be used. Your own Wi-Fi USB adapters are not supported. If there is no internet connection on site, the display can be connected to a mobile radio router.
Further information about the installation can be found in our installation instructions. Category: Service -> Tenders and Planning.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use