Can I plug the display directly to a data logger (solar-log or Webbox) without an Internet connection?
Now, you will need an Internet connection (LAN, Powerline, Wi-Fi, UMTS). A direct connection of the Solarfox display to a data logger is currently not possible. There's ongoing work on such a Variant. Please contact the Solarfox distributor to request availability.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use