How do I add a slideshow?
Open the left navigation and click ""Add"" under slideshows. Please note that only a slideshow is supplied with each display. However additional slideshows can be ordered in our Web shop.
If you want to add only one new module so you can pull the desired module from the available content at the end of the slideshow on the ""+"" character from the right sidebar. Thus, a new slide is added to the desired module.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use