RMA - Repair processing
Please note that we can only accept and process returns with an RMA form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +49 (0) 60 58 91 638 - 10
F: +49 (0) 60 58 91 638 - 29
Mon-Thu: 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00 (CET)
Fri: 08:00–12:00 and 13:00-15:30 (CET)
Sat. and Sun.: closed
Important information for RMA returns
- Please note on the packaging, clearly visible, the RMA number assigned to you.
- Please use packaging suitable for shipping when returning equipment. Damage due to inadequate packaging will considerably delay the process and generate additional costs for you.
- Please insure the return delivery of the goods with the chosen carrier or parcel service. Solarfox® accepts no liability for damage occurring during the return transport from you to Solarfox® as part of the RMA process.
- Return the goods to be returned to Solarfox® within 10 working days.
- To speed up processing, please enclose the RMA accompanying document with a detailed error description. Should the device not have been purchased via Solarfox®, please enclose the relevant proof of purchase.
- We regret that we are unable to process any deliveries without an RMA number and RMA accompanying document.
Note for customers outside the European Union::
The customs documents for returns for repairs and replacement services must contain the information that this is not a supply or export of goods, but a transit of goods. This notice is absolutely necessary in order to avoid import duties. Shipments that are incorrectly declared by the sender will be returned unopened by Solarfox®.
If you have any questions, the Solarfox® support team will be happy to assist you at email@example.com .