RMA - Repair processing
The serial number can be found on the cardboard box of the display or on the back of the device.
Please note that we can only accept and process returns with an RMA form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +49 (0) 60 58 91 638 - 10
F: +49 (0) 60 58 91 638 - 29
Mon-Thu: 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00 (CET)
Fri: 08:00–12:00 and 13:00-15:30 (CET)
Sat. and Sun.: closed
Important information for RMA returns
- Please note on the packaging, clearly visible, the RMA number assigned to you.
- Please use packaging suitable for shipping when returning equipment. Damage due to inadequate packaging will considerably delay the process and generate additional costs for you.
- Please insure the return delivery of the goods with the chosen carrier or parcel service. Solarfox® accepts no liability for damage occurring during the return transport from you to Solarfox® as part of the RMA process.
- Return the goods to be returned to Solarfox® within 10 working days.
- To speed up processing, please enclose the RMA accompanying document with a detailed error description. Should the device not have been purchased via Solarfox®, please enclose the relevant proof of purchase.
- We regret that we are unable to process any deliveries without an RMA number and RMA accompanying document.
Note for customers outside the European Union::
The customs documents for returns for repairs and replacement services must contain the information that this is not a supply or export of goods, but a transit of goods. This notice is absolutely necessary in order to avoid import duties. Shipments that are incorrectly declared by the sender will be returned unopened by Solarfox®.
If you have any questions, the Solarfox® support team will be happy to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org .