THE WORLD'S LEADING TRADE FAIR FOR THE SOLAR INDUSTRY
Solarfox® was again represented at this year's Intersolar Europe in Munich.
Full halls, perfect solar weather and satisfied exhibitors, visitors and organisers. With 1,177 exhibitors and around 47,000 visitors from 155 countries, the leading international trade fair once again recorded an increase of visitors.
In addition to new and proven products Solarfox® showed many new functions for the different PV business fields.
You haven't had time to have a look at our new products yet?
This overview shows you once again the Solarfox innovations of Intersolar 2018.
New functions and extension of the Solarfox® online administration:
- Improved video fade-in function
- Animation of background images (zoom-in) during the slideshow
- Optional progress indicator and timer when playing the slideshow
- Improved configuration of slides
- New file management for better management of image files and documents
- Optional two-factor authentication to improve security
- Convenient function for creating and authorizing guest users
- Time control of the Solarfox® display via online management (switch-on and switch-off time)
- Slideshows can optionally be viewed temporarily by third parties via demo link and display code: http://demo.solar-fox.de
- Help tutorial to learn how to use the Solarfox® online administration more easily
- Consumption data of several installations or buildings can now also be displayed in cumulative form
New slides modules:
- 360° panoramic view for animated display of panoramic images or live-cam images
- Real-time sun history with times for sunrise and sunset
- Module for automatic display of Twitter posts
- Advanced video module with preview function and thumbnails of the individual videos
New data interfaces:
SmartBlue, QOS, Green Power Monitor (GPM), PVOutput, SENEC, Growatt, Ginlong, GoodWe, Ferroamp, Autarco, etc.
(Complete list of all interfaces)
- Showing videos
- Enhanced text and image animation function
- Display of freely configurable diagrams (yield diagrams)
- Display of a freely configurable energy tachometer
- Animated electricity meter
- Fading in a sun with animation
- Display and positioning of weather data
- Improved function for storing variables
- Function for calculating values using variables
The SF-300 and SF-400 series have had modern control computers since the end of 2017. This is the optimized SC-2000 series, which now supports smooth video playback. And a significantly improved firmware.