Can multiple displays be controlled simultaneously from one location?
Yes. Since Solarfox offers convenient online management, you can manage any number of accounts or slideshows in parallel from one location. As a rule of thumb, it is not necessary for you to change the settings "on site". However, it may be necessary, e.g. in case of any defects or network problems, that the settings must be changed locally via a USB keyboard.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use