How do I upload a logo?
Above the gears (top bar) in the slideshow settings you can upload a logo which is then displayed on the selected slides.
Select the desired slideshow with the left mouse button. Then go across to the top of the Slideshow Settings (gear), then click on image upload under the " Logo " region. Once a slide preview opens, you will need to upload your picture in the lower left corner on the "Upload picture" button. The picture then appears in the overview at the bottom. Here you can insert your picture drag [and] drop to any position in the slide. Then press the "Save" button on the upper right corner. The logo will be displayed in each slide on the desired position.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use