What happens in the event of a system failure?
All Solarfox displays are equipped with caching capabilities. In case of failure of the data Web server (E.g. solar log Web) Solarfox Web server performs a bridging function. All output values that were detected and shown up to this point will continue to be displayed. However, no yield values can be displayed for the duration of the Solarlog server failure. Once the Solarlog Web server is reachable again
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use