I already have a TV, can I use it?
Conventional LCD or LED TVs are usually designed for a daily operating time of 3-5 hours by the manufacturer (Phillips, Samsung, LG, etc.). If the devices are used in continuous operation (> 5 hours), this leads in the medium term to a reduced playback performance on most models. The picture becomes cloudy or gets a white veil. In these cases, a complaint is usually unsuccessful, as manufacturers reject warranty claims.
Solarfox® therefore uses special monitors that are designed for continuous operation and can be operated up to 24 hours a day. A daily timer can turn the unit on and off at a specific time. In addition, the devices have an IPS panel, which allows improved brightness from different viewing angles.
The brand Solarfox® combines a high standard of quality and performance. Therefore, we cannot support existing systems, as this usually only provides insufficient support, so Solarfox® only offers complete systems that work with Plug & Play. For them we offer the best possible operational safety
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use