What is the average power consumption for the Solarfox?
The Solarfox control computer works with 1-5W power depending on the size, the display requires about 1W in standby mode and for example, up to 35-50 Watt as with a 32" when in operation. You will find a complete overview of the consumption values of all models in our Product Overview and the relevant product details of Solarfox SF-300 series or Solarfox SF-600 series.
Electricity costs less than 1,00 EUR per month
At an average use of 8 hours per day on 225 working days and electricity costs by 0, 25 €/kWh, annual electricity for a Solarfox SF-300 24" (61cm) is estimated to approx. 11,00 EUR
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use