Can a Solarfox display be used outdoors?
The Solarfox SF-600 series displays are specially designed for outdoor use and meet the IP-56 protection standard.
All SF-600 models feature a rugged metal housing and temperature-controlled ventilation and interior heating. On especially hot or cold days this ensures an optimum temperature for the electronics. The housing designed to provide a robust protection for water, dust and moisture.
The SF-100 / SF-300 series is only intended for indoor use.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use