What data do I need to set up the system?
The display can be installed and set up within a few minutes. * www.solar-fox.de / inbetriebnahme.html * Then you only have to adapt the online presentation according to your demands. After initial installation, a default setting or presentation is already preset. The display must be registered online to display your system data. Then you will receive the access data (username and password) from us. These data must be entered as part of the display setup and then used to access your online administration to change the display contents.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use