My slideshow is missing the data source?
You add a data source to a slide by dragging the desired data source from the sidebar on the left by drag & drop on the slide or click on the slide on the small pin in the lower right corner.
If you only want to add additional data source to single or a few slides you can also do this slide-related. Proceed as follows:
Step 1: in the online management, open the left sidebar.
Step 2: select the desired slideshow in the sidebar.
Step 3: Click on the desired slide at bottom right of "Set Datasource"
Step 4: it opens a window by using the existing data sources. Here you have to click in the box to assign a data source. Then, click on the ""Apply"" button.
Step 5: click on the preview icon to check the presentation.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use