How can I hide some elements of a slideshow?
You might not want to display certain slides in of your slideshow so, you can hide it with a single mouse click and reactivate them again anyother time. We therefore recommend not to delete but to hide slides only.
In this way, you hide a slide:
Click on the desired slide module on the eye icon. The slide will be greyed out and the eye becomes transparent. This shows you that the slide will not appear in the slideshow.
Then you just have to save only the slideshow and click on " display configuration " on the " display configuration “.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use