How do I delete an entire slideshow?
You can delete a whole slideshow by clicking on the trash can at the top right of the online administration.
Click on the concerned slideshow on the trash icon (below). You will be then prompted to confirm the name of the slideshow entered. The exact spelling should be noted. Caution: If you confirm the deletion all content will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use