How is the content updated on the screen?
Saved changes to the Solarfox Slideshow configuration are only shown on the solar display when the "Update" icon (arrows arranged in a circle) in the upper menu line is clicked. The Solarfox control computer then checks for any changes in the next approx. 5 minutes and accepts these for display on the solar display.
Before that you have the possibility to check the changes made in a presentation preview in your online administration. Simply click on the "Playback symbol" in the upper menu line. The slideshow will now be executed and displayed directly in your browser.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use