Can I edit several slides at the same time?
Click on the icon with the test tube on the menu bar (top bar) to access the template settings. Each Solarfox slideshow's layout, design and content can be controlled centrally using the template settings.
In the template you can create a master template settings for your templates Save and transfer or apply to all other slides. This allows you to quickly find a matching appearance for the individual slides. You can also review and adjust the slides individually expand the desired slide and change the desired parameters. To apply all changes, click on the button "Apply settings".
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use