Is there a backup or “save” function?
The Solarfox web server stores all data and performs database backups at regular intervals. Your individual yields and setting data are thus secured. You also have the option to save your slideshow with the Solarfox online administration. You can do this in the Slideshow Manager at any time after a change to create a backup. If required, this can be reactivated and restored with a mouse click. Please note that we can’t recover individual elements, e.g. if they were deleted accidentally.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use