Can I subsequently add a slide?
You can always more slides. Using the drag-and-drop function, simply drag the desired slide module from the ""available content"" section at the bottom right to the desired location in your slideshow.
To change the order of the individual slides you have to click on the 'cross 'symbol with the left mouse button in the upper-left corner of the respective slides and hold then you can drag the slide to the desired position.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use