How do I add a news ticker?
The news ticker is a special module. To configure this in the online management the news ticker module has to be unlocked by the Solarfox support.
For the news ticker configuration, click the Slideshow Settings (gear) in the top navigation bar. Here you can enter an RSS feed or add your own texts. These are then displayed on each slide at the bottom. If you have entered the desired settings the news about the check box must be enabled.
The RSS feed slide module allows you to display an RSS feed. Here, only the address of the desired feed should be inserted (E.g. http://www.photovoltaik-guide.de/feed). You can set various options such as text length Number of feeds and layout settings are made. You can configure the slide via the wrench symbol.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use