Can I also add my own text and pictures to the slides?
This is possible by simply using the free text or Fox Designer slide module from the available content or by adding an image module.
You can upload your own images from your desktop or computer and insert them as a background image of a slide. Here you can, for example, use pictures from your digital camera. JPG or PNG files can be uploaded.
Uploading images is done in the following order:
- Step: click on the yellow "Image upload" button in the right sidebar. A file browser opens.
- Step: find the image you want on your computer and click "Open."
- Step: select the desired section of the image. The image is automatically cropped to the 16: 9 format of the Solarfox display. Then click on "Save". You will then find the uploaded image below the Upload button.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use