How do I add a data source?
The left sidebar offers you the possibility to add more data sources. You can create exactly one source and a slideshow for each Solarfox display principle. If you want to display multiple data sources need a license for one or more additional data sources. Please refer to more information and prices our Web shop or our price list (these can be on request).
Add new data source to a slideshow
If you want to add an additional data source (E.g. more PV system or electricity) to all slide views of a slideshow you can do this in the slideshow overview.
- Step: Open the left sidebar, and under data sources, click ""Add""
- Step: Register the data source.
- Step: click on ""Home"" (House icon) at the top menu in the online management.
- Step: Click on the specific data source and hold down the mouse button. Drag the data source on the particular slideshow and release the mouse button.
- Step: Specify whether you want to replace or add the existing data source.
- Step: click on the particular slideshow and you call on a slide with the preview function or click on the ""play"" button
Add new data source to a slide
if you want to add an additional data source, only a single or a few slides can do this also slide-related. Proceed as follows :
- Step: open the left sidebar on the online mangement.
- Step: select the desired slideshow in the sidebar.
- Step: click on the desired slide at the bottom right of 'Set data source'.
- Step: It opens a window by using the existing data sources. Here you have to click in the box to assign a data source. Then, click on the ""Apply"" button.
- Step: Click on the preview icon to check the presentation.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use