How do I add a data source?
The left sidebar offers you the possibility to add more data sources. You can create exactly one source and a slideshow for each Solarfox display principle. If you want to display multiple data sources need a license for one or more additional data sources. Please refer to more information and prices our Web shop or our price list (these can be on request).
Add new data source to a slideshow
If you want to add an additional data source (E.g. more PV system or electricity) to all slide views of a slideshow you can do this in the slideshow overview.
- Step: Open the left sidebar, and under data sources, click ""Add""
- Step: Register the data source.
- Step: click on ""Home"" (House icon) at the top menu in the online management.
- Step: Click on the specific data source and hold down the mouse button. Drag the data source on the particular slideshow and release the mouse button.
- Step: Specify whether you want to replace or add the existing data source.
- Step: click on the particular slideshow and you call on a slide with the preview function or click on the ""play"" button
Add new data source to a slide
if you want to add an additional data source, only a single or a few slides can do this also slide-related. Proceed as follows :
- Step: open the left sidebar on the online mangement.
- Step: select the desired slideshow in the sidebar.
- Step: click on the desired slide at the bottom right of 'Set data source'.
- Step: It opens a window by using the existing data sources. Here you have to click in the box to assign a data source. Then, click on the ""Apply"" button.
- Step: Click on the preview icon to check the presentation.
Did you know that... ?
Solarfox offers you a large solar display with innovative options
Solarfox displays visualize the yield data of a photovoltaic system in the form of a slideshow, which consists of a large number of alternating graphs, which appear in a temporal sequence. Pictures, layout and coloring can be customized. No technical background is required for this. [Nbsp] The comfortable Solarfox online administration allows a quick and easy change of all contents. Below we will show you a selection of different design examples.
Solarfox offers you an easy and intuitive software. This is web-based and can be operated with any conventional web browser. This allows you to manage any Solarfox display anywhere and configure it remotely via the internet. Upload your own picture motives and add your own logos and colors. You can influence the content, the order, the timing and the design at any time. The convenient online administration offers you numerous functions without affecting the operability. Familiarize yourself with our software and take a look at our demoversion