Is the equipment including accessories or cables ?
Yes, the displays are all delivered with a tilt-able wall mount. Each unit comes with a 2m network cable and power cables. The wall distance of the display is approx. 6cm. Sockets can be positioned behind the display so that they are not visible from the front. However, the depth of the power supplies still needs to be considered. For further information, please refer to the Solarfox data sheet.
Did you know that... ?
The new Foxdesigner turns the Solarfox® display into an innovative bulletin board. In no time at all, you can display your own content such as pictures and texts on the display with just a few mouse clicks. Operation is child's play and the functions can be used intuitively, a web browser is sufficient.
Overview of functions
- Insert your own texts, images and logos
- Adaptation of background images
- Integration of external websites or HTML pages
- Integration of RSS feeds
- Adding different icons and shapes (clip arts)
- News ticker in the footer to show current news
- Adding an analog or digital clock with individual design
- Automatic alignment and positioning of elements
- Grouping of elements and objects
- Show data variables to display yield data
Examples of use